Present the culture of your country at the Refufest!
In Báze z.s. is pleased to announce the Open Call to migrant communities or individuals for cultural presentations for the 13th annual RefuFest, taking place on 8th – 9th June 2018 in the premises of Kampus Hybernska
Possibilities of presentations and conditions:
Country Presentation – no sales
- If you would like to present your country´s culture (without selling souvenirs or food) you will be provided with a stand of your country for free
Country Presentations with sales and workshops
- If you would like to sell food, it is necessary to have a food certificate, food license (or obtain a permission from a company) in order to comply with hygiene standards
- Stand fees: 150 Kč – Saturday
No country Presentation – only sales
- If you would like to sell food, it is necessary to have a food certificate, a food license (or obtain a permission from a company) in order to comply with hygiene standards
- Stand fees: 300 Kč – Saturday
What to include in your application
- Name of country to be presented
- Contact person: name and surname, email, phone number and fluently spoken languages
- Information about presenting items, stand: with/without sales, workshop: yes/no. Further details will be discussed with our coordinators.
- a stand with a 71×140 cm table
- electricity after previous agreement
- For exceptionally well-presented workshops which fit into the concept of the festival, some expenses might be covered.
To be accepted, send your application by 01/04/ 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org,
subject: RefuFest – Migrant communities.