What is home?
- A place where you can be yourself
What is God for you?
- A reminding that each story has its beginning and its end
Can you tell us about your happiest place?
- Sitting and talking with my relatives and friends
What is your biggest dream?
- To live in the house with my family
What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Fighting in the car with my sister
When was the last time you said I love you?
- Few days ago
What would you like to be remembered for?
- For a time spent together
What makes us humans?
- Creativity, irrationality and indifference
What was your profession back home? How’d you end up in volunteering?
- Student in the school. I wanted to understand Czech society and I like to help
What was your favorite hobby back home? Do you still do it here?
Reading, but I am reading universtiy scripts most of the time. And painting, I prefer oil on canvas
Where do you look for news?
- On the e-mail page sometimes, but usually there are people who are telling me what is going on around
What was the last book you read?
- Copyright law comments for bachelor thesis